When we live out our mission, we pray that the Lord will guide us to the following place:
Evangelism and Outreach
- We envision people’s lives transformed because they have experienced true joy. We see religious skeptics transform into Christian leaders. We see our members regularly sharing the joy they have in Jesus.
- We envision a community that serves like the King who came to serve and not to be served. We support and volunteer with groups who reach the ‘Quartet of the Vulnerable’ described to us in Zechariah 7:9-10a: "This is what the Lord Almighty said:
Administer true justice, show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner, or the poor."
- We envision men’s and women’s ministries inviting friends and family to participate in outreach initiatives which impact our community.
Fellowship and Worship
- We envision joyful worship services with compelling content that gives God all the attention. We envision leaving worship Sundays satisfied with a conversation with God and by the community of God’s family.
- We envision the gifts of musicians and technicians come to life by displaying their talent.
- We envision creativity in our worship services to use the vast amount of talent of our members.
- We envision visitors stepping into our doors, feeling welcomed immediately, and being invited to a Life Group.
- We envision relationships where we bear one another’s burdens and bring to the Lord honest prayers in worship.
Discipleship and Leadership Development
- We envision equipped teachers to teach our young members to draw their friends, family, and neighbors to Jesus.
- We envision children and youth programs that are biblically focused yet programmatically simple. We do not want to sell consumer Christianity to our children, but we do desire for our children to wake their parents up on Sundays to make sure they make it on time! This takes creativity, training, biblical instruction, and spiritual inspiration within a safe and vibrant environment.
- We envision daring and deep discipleship within the hospitable context of our homes. Our homes are the engine for growth and small groups remain among the most effective entry points for new believers as well as mature disciples to grow.
- We envision that we become an enduring and positive presence in the community with a center we could use for ministry. That will give us the ability to live out our calling to proclaim the Gospel, serve our community through recreation, partnership with other Christian partners through shared office space, and to lead programming with other churches. A facility will allow us to fulfill our vision starting with southern Wake County and rippling throughout the World.